Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I like it




Lots of things happening. I've started to produce a short ep for the new band on the Other Songs label, "Bruekke".

And I was suppose to start work on another new artist James Hoffman last week, but I got sick. So we start this weekend.

I've had some quick time to work on my record. This weekend I've got a ton of mates coming in to do some group vocals and I just wrote a cool vocal part for the song, "Nobodys someone" for the bridge.

So many great music things happening. 2011 is setting up to be a knock out year for Other Songs music co.

Stay tuned.

AnD if you have yet to "like" Scott orr or "other songs music co" on Facebook..... Than now would be the time to do that. I would post links to it, but I'm too lazy.

Go.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment