Thursday, April 29, 2010

all done

I'm really proud of this record. It's called "old as an ocean" and it's by a great new band called pe-ro. They are from Canada with some former Texans which is more like a set up for a bad Canadian cop drama. But in this instance it is a great band.

We worked on recording this album for a few years and had a lot of laughs. Can't wait to do it again.

The album releases officially online and in hands in the late summer early fall. But copies are here now.

If you want one, email me at info@scottorrmusic.com or check out there website and facebook to listen, www.pe-ro.com.

The album was produced and recorded here at my studio and I'd like to think you can hear some classic Scott Orr production strengths/weaknesses in it.

Enjoy.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment