Monday, October 26, 2009

archives #4: "Great is Thy Faithfulness"

This is another free mp3 from the archives.

"Great is Thy Faithfulness" - Download Here

This tune was just recorded this summer. It was intended for a hymns project called, "Unseen" that I started in July and I haven't really put much work in. It is still something I would like to do. But I haven't got around to working on it.

But I really love how this version of this tune came out. This is a great hymn and I'd hope to continue the veign of this recording and do some other hymns.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scott,

    I missed all the other 'archives' songs, so I just went back and downloaded them now. Thanks for making them available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decision! Great song! Great is His faithfulness! There is no greater pursuit in this life then to be sold out completely to Him. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete