Tuesday, October 06, 2009

archives #3: "wrong choices"


here is a real gem.

i was archiving all my songs today onto a half-terabyte drive... and I dumped a few hundred gigs of data onto these drives.

whilst organizing them I found this old tune in a Lonesometown folder. I don't know why it didn't make the Lonesometown cut, but it definitely sounds like a b-side. I should have found it earlier and put it on the iTunes re-issue of Lonesometown.

Anyway, here is a very old tune from 2005 likely called, "Wrong Choices"

I just listened to it back for the first time in almost 5 years! A real old tune. And I'm not entirely embarassed by it either... it's not half bad...

it also comes with a cool old album artwork of Lonesometown which was originally called, "lonesome songs"

enjoy,


download: "wrong choices"

No comments:

Post a Comment