Wednesday, May 21, 2008

60 seconds of "Caught in My Dreams"

This new song, "Caught in my dreams" was written a few years ago but was never really recorded (other than a few demos here and there for various demoing purposes). This was the first song I recorded in the "open area" here in my basement. Because we have yet to carpet this vast newly finished area in our basement, it has allowed for a very chamber like studio sound. I feel as if it has that open concept feel of Abbey Road with lower ceilings and less Beatles.

Here is a clip of a near finished version of the tune. Some BGV's have to be considered... but the mix is pretty close to the way it will be.

Here's 60 seconds of "CAUGHT IN MY DREAMS"

A favorite tune of mine...

enjoy... thanks for stopping by... see ya tomorrow...








No comments:

Post a Comment