Tuesday, March 25, 2008

last year

I am looking forward to making my year end list of best albums for 2008. So far away. But I have a feeling it will be a hard year, as there are already quite a few albums I like already from 2008.

But I also love finding new records that released a while ago and listening to them to death. As I did last year with the albums listed below;


Neil Young - Prairie Wind
Tom Waits - Mule Variations
The Jayhawks - Rainy Day Music
Amos Lee - Supply & Demand
Kunek - Flight of the Flynns
Sophie Milman - Sophie Milman
Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life
Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever
Wilco - Summerteeth
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse


So far, this year, old albums becoming new for me have been;

Wilco - AM
Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall
PUSA - PUSA
Whiskeytown - Strangers Almanac

No comments:

Post a Comment