Monday, October 29, 2007

Writing




I have been beginning to do some writing. But on a different level. Not songwriting. In fact I have taken a much needed break from that. As I need to fill the tank with some new inspirational and relevant ideas to later make into songs.

In the meantime I have been working on some essays and other writing ventures that have been hugely exciting.

All the while I discovered this website for writers. Helium.com

Check it out, sign up and become a part of the community. You can comment, edit and review articles written by your peers. And you can submit your articles for review and critique, and you can actually get a portion of the sites ad revenues depending on the amount of articles you have and the amount of times it is read.

peace.

SCOTT

No comments:

Post a Comment