Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Coming Soon

Hey guys, sorry for the Slog. That is what i call it when someone doesn't blog for a while. I don't know why. I have been on vacation in Virginia and changing computers and also taking a break from the music thing for a day or a month or a few years. We will see.

While spending time with my eyePod, here is what I have been really loving. Google these artists, cause im too lazy to link them.

A Band of Bees - Octopus.
A great band that points out why the Beatles were not good at making music.

J Roddy & The Business - Hail Mega Boys.
Great rock and roll. Unlike the Strokes, these guys smell and look bad because they haven't slept or showered...not because their record label told them to look that way to be 'cool'.

Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light.

Great melodies. Love these old guys.

Sylvie Lewis - Translations.
Beauty victorian pop folk. Very classy lately with killer tunes and lyrics.

Radiohead - In Rainbows.
I think I might have found the best record in the world. Tell 'Kid A' I'm sorry.


In the meantime we are still launching a new campaign in support of 'Miles From Today' happening two Tuesdays from now, November 6th. I am fully stoked about his wicked offer. Mums the word right now.

I did mention there are two major items to note.

The first one I will keep quiet until just before the 6th. The second announcement is this. A new album of "forgotten/cut" tracks, B-sides from 'Miles From Today' will be released. It is a digital-only release available exclusively from www.scottorrmusic.com and it is FREE. However, it is only available if you own a physical copy of 'Miles...". The new album is called, "THE SONGS THAT DIED".
Here is a pic of the cover...

SCOTT ORR - THE SONGS THAT DIED
(Cut From 'Miles From Today')
November 6, 2007 (Other Songs Music Co.)

I think that you are really going to like this record. It is cool.

More details about this new record and the other news item will be released on November 6th, 2007.

Scott...Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment