Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I Heart Fall

Obviously, everybody knows i love fall! And Autumn. I had a TV show called, "Fall", published a book called, "The Pages of Fall" and had those 3 concept albums for each month of Fall. But seriously. I really do love fall and I will highlight a few reasons why.

1. Kids back in school and off my street
2. NHL starts back up
3. Fall TV launches season premieres and pilots. ("Back to You" was a great start)
4. Fall Music Releases (Springsteen)
5. I get to pull out the albums that I love to listen to in the Fall. ("Hello Starling", "Kid A", "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" and the one getting the most airplay in my office, Diana Krall's "When I Look in Your Eyes".
6. I get to wear sweaters
7. I get to put a bail of hay and corn stalks on my front porch.

And the best part is, when fall is over... it's Christmas.
That's why I love Fall.













Please go out and buy this album, Diana Krall - "The Very Best of". You have to own this baby. Features Tom Waits' "Heart of Saturday Night" and some other great tunes of hers!

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Why I Heart Paul
    1. He is my best friend and has been for 32 years.
    2. He believes in me and tells me so. I believe in him and tell him so.
    3. We are called to ministry together. And love the bride of Christ in the same way.
    4. We are paddling partners. He's my hero when we dump the canoe.
    5. And the best part is when Paul is over then its Heaven!

    ReplyDelete