Friday, September 28, 2007

Last Night & This Night

Last night was a lot of fun. I got to preform "Take Them Home" at a benefit dinner here in the city of Hamilton. I didn't really prepare for the song (or wear a tie) and then I saw the mayor show up, the news anchors, the papers, the members of provincial parliament and members of parliament, and then I started thinking I didn't know the words.

Anyway, it was a good time. I will talk more on that later.

I'm just nailing down the set list for tonight, the show that we are recording. Once I get the set list typed up I have a 4hr drive to Kingston. Then back again tonight (or early morning).

Here is tonight's tentative set list;

SET #1

You’re Always Going Somewhere
You & I Alone
Your Cheating Heart (cover)
Those Diamonds (new song)
Hurricane
You Know What This Song is About
Dreamer
Take Them Home
Love is a Dream

SET #2

Don’t Want to See That Again
Old Enough
Other Thoughts
Fourth of July
We Don’t Dream Anymore
Wondergirl
Picture in a Frame (cover)
The Way You Look Tonight (cover)
Laura Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment