Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm putting my make-up on

That's where I am right now. Putting the make-up on. It's a metaphor, a bad one. But if the new album release is a big party, then i'm putting my make-up on ready to walk out the door and get in the car and go to the party.

As we speak, my cousin is mastering the record at his place in Nashville, hopefully it will happen in due time, but he is a very busy guy.

I am holding a sample of the album artwork. It feels nice to see it not on a computer screen. It gets me excited. It will be, wait for it... printed on digipack. If you don't know what that is, it is not in a standard plastic jewel case. It is inside a cardboard case. You know what im talking about...if not then Google "digipack". They are cool and a lot closer to the old viynl like case.

Anyway, thanks to my grandma, I now have some pics from a few weeks ago at the Bookstore Cafe in Camden East On.

This is where my uncle was on stage with me playing a few tunes. What a great time!

1 comment: