Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas present...


Well, I will post an update on the music goings of Scott Orr (myself) before the end of the year.

But in the meantime, I do believe somewhere in history (of this blog) I promised you a new song. Well, a lot of the songs I have been working on over the last 6 months for the new album are not yet finished.

I wrote this tune last night (or right now..not sure what day it is, so lets just say I wrote it about 3hrs prior to this post). It is a short tune...but special none-the-less. It is called FREEDOM and you are free to download it as you please.

It is not guarenteed to be on the new album (due sometime in the late summer or fall 2007) but it is a little gem that has some potential. It was written and recorded on the eve of Christmas Eve and early into the morning of Christmas Eve.

You can also stream and download this tune on MySpace

Enjoy. Merry Christmas!

SCOTT

No comments:

Post a Comment