Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Movie Theatre or the Cinema

Today I went to the movies. Hollywood style. I did it Hollywood style. Doin' it Hollywood sytle.

Anyway, I bought my ticket using a gift certificate. The gift cert was for 10$ and the ticket was $10.95. I had no cash or change on me. So I said I would like to charge the 95 cents to my MasterCard. She looked at me with a look that asked, "Are you serious?". All I could say was, "Well, what would you like me to do?" I was desperate. I had no other choice! Mam, would you like me to not pay the extra 95 cents? I gotta do what I gotta do.


Think on that for a bit, in the meantime...this time of year I like to listen to one of my favorite records called, "Love is Here" from a Irish band called Starsailor. I love them and all thier records. But on this record there is a song called, "Lullaby" in which they reference a cinema. The line is; "We met in a cinema...", So I thought it would be fitting that I recommend this album to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment