Monday, September 18, 2006

If only we had an audience!

Other possible titles for this entry; "Where have all the [good] people gone?", "Another Day, Another Dollar Lost", "People Don't like books, or Scott Orr".


The second date of the fall Chapters Bookstore tour happened this past friday night. I will say a few things, and will go into details later. But the band we
re amazing. The guys were so tight and nailed 99% of everything. We sounded like we had more then 1 practice together. I was really proud of them and very blessed to have Cam, Jesse and Matt play with me, musically.
Unfortunetly, I don't think the big band deal is going over as well as the solo shows did at Chapters. I think we a
re more intimidating and less intimate then the solo shows. So that is something we are going to have to look into and re-evaluate. But, regardless, it was a FUN show and I think we played really well. Unfortunetly, Chapters St. Catharines was empty. There were not a lot of people in this store at all! So we look forward to playing at the higher populated, Indigo Books in Burlington this coming friday.

But honestly, even though no one saw us in St. Catharines [except for those who bought a CD! Thanks so much for your support! :) ] we did have a great time and a fun performance.

Here are some pictures, and if you haven't already, make s
ure you come out to a stop on the tour, next week in Burlington INDIGO!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a case of the "Wo's Me's" my friend. I say ditch the band, they are holding you back, you are better than them, go solo. Oh sorry I am beginning to replay that episode of Saved by the Bell where Zac ditches the band to go solo.

    My Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, point is you look Johnny Cash cool - is there more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at the next St. Kitts gig.

    This time around, I'm in the middle of 30 Days of Nothing, and didn't think I could be in Chapters all night and not buy a single thing.

    ReplyDelete