Monday, July 03, 2006

Say What?

My lovely and beautiful aunt Denise just asked me if I had read her recent comment on my blog. I said, "NO!". So I researched why I hadn't been receiving any of these comments and realized that I had like 40 comments waiting for me to approve them. I am so dumb! (please comment on this and tell me I am not dumb) So I have now approved all your comments and I appreciate them so much. And please, leave some more comments. Go ahead, do one right now!

I will wait...



go on type some more...

still waiting....



ok stop....

you can write more later...


I really thought that I didn't have any friends and that no one cared about my blogs. For crying out loud I went to Banff! I shot a fake deer!! I had a giraffe skull on my head! I got Halls!!!
But it turns out you were listening. I will loosen the noose.


Go on now... comment some more...
Let's go for 100 on this post.

11 comments:

  1. And here I was thinking that my comments weren't quirky enough!! ;)

    Thanks Scott,
    ~Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you just didn't want comments on your blog. I thought you read them and then deleted them. So I'm glad you figured it all out.
    I sent that pic of you and the deer to a bunch of my friends. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!
    I'm eating spits right now and they are good. Yummy. and fun too.
    Say hi to your lovely lady for me
    aims

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your concerned and very helpful cousin
    amie-lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete